News & Event

Pakistan Citizen's Portal

Overseas Pakistanis can raise their issues on the PCP by using the following options:

By using Web-Access (People having no smart phones) citizenportal.

Manual Complaint lodging facility:

Overseas Pakistanis who are either illiterate or physically challenged, or aged or women/widows can lodge their written complaints as per SOPs through PCP-Dashboards. In this regard, all dashboards of MOFA and its Foreign Mission are authorized to do so.

Help-line for Guidance: