Following documents are required
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years on the Day of application
- Renunciation Form X (4 copies with original signatures of the applicant before the officials of the Consulate OR forms must be attested by the Notary Public
- Computer Performa, duly filled in from column 4 to 12 (1 set)
- Original Pakistani ID Card/s (MNIC/CNIC/NICOP) with a clear photocopy
- Copies of current/previous Pakistani Passports (Page 1 and 2)
- Original Naturalization/Assurance Letter issued by the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR/Macau. In case of Taiwan, it should be translated into English and duly attested by the Notary Public
- Copy of Hong Kong Identity Card
- Six latest photographs with Blue background
- Bank receipt of US$ 120/- from National Bank of Pakistan, Hong Kong (for cancellation of CNIC/NICOP) May include separate bank handling charges
- Names of the minor children, if any, declared at column 10 of Form ‘X’. Please provide copies of their Birth Certificates, Pakistani ID Cards / Registration Form issued by NADRA and copies of Passports.
FEE: HKD$ 80
Fee is collected at Consulate reception counter. CASH ONLY.