Following documents are required for Power of Attorney (PoA) ttestation:
- Original Attorney will be prepared by the applicant – 01 Set
- The presence of the executant at the Consulate is mandatory for signature and thumb impression with 01 recent photograph
- Complete details of the executant and nominee will be mentioned in the attorney i.e. name, father name, complete addresses in HK and Pak, phone numbers, ID & passport Nos. – 01 Set
- Copies of IDs and passports of the executant and nominee – 01 Set
- Copies of IDs/passports of two witnesses – 01 Set
- All documents issued from Pakistan must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any Foreign Office camp offices in Pakistan.
Note: Attestation of documents such as Power of Attorney and Authority Letter should be signed by the executant in front of the Consulate officials.Alternatively, the applicant should get the Power of Attorney or Authority Letter attested from the Notary Public or Home Affair Hong Kong. The Consulate General/Consul would attest the seal of the Notary Public, but the physical presence of applicant would not be required, in this case.
FEE: HKD 70 per document
Fee is collected at Consulate reception counter. CASH ONLY.