Following documents are required for Birth Registration:
- Duly filled in application Form ‘S’. One Set.
- Original Birth Certificate of CHILD or an attested copy of it from Hong Kong authorities
- Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of FATHER of CHILD
- Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of MOTHER of CHILD
- 03 photographs of the child with name of CHILD written on the back
- Marriage Certificate/ NikahNama of the parents
- Letter of consent from Parent (if one of them is a foreigner)
NOTE: The child should be registered within six months of his/her birth. In case a child is registered with the Consulate General until he/she reaches the age of one year, the parents should apply for his/her NICOP to NADRA, on issuance of which only the registration of the child would be allowed.
FEES FOR BIRTH REGISTRATION: HK$ 40
Visa Fee is received at the Consulate reception counter. Cash ONLY